Discover an abundance of things to do at Crown Perth and Melbourne
Crown Resorts approached us in 2017 with the desire for a new app to represent their Melbourne and Perth venues. They required it to offer recommendations and guidance, much like a concierge would when informing a VIP entering the site.
I participated in this project as Creative Director at KPMG Digital Experiences in 2017/18.
Crown came to us with several challenges:
• People are walking around not knowing where to go or what to do as the venues can be overwhelming.
• They wanted to personalise the service and elevate the experience for Crown Members.
• Many of their members aren’t aware of perks that they are already entitled to.
• They required insights into the usage of their app.
• The previous app catered more to the organisation than the customers.
The team at Love conducted extensive research at both venues; speaking to all internal decision makers to set client expectations and conducting user research with patrons to gain audience insights.
• Audience insights
• Client expectations
• User journeys and personas
Outcomes have exceeded expectations:
• 5-star Rating in the Apple App Store.
• Transformed the experience for customers.